Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rachel Learns Nicole's Favorite Color




So I know I am behind, but I am working off a backlog of video. I just finished one long video from my Mom and Dad Hagerty's visit out here. I split it up into 3 sections all of which are available on our website. This one is section 3. I am disappointed with the quality of the video, so if you have the patience, feel free to download the complete version of the video from the video section of our website.

Colleen and Robert I will not be making one of your visit. I am ashamed to say that when going to review the footage from your visit I pressed record accidentally and set the camera down. I now have an hour of footage of the cushion of my couch where all of our fun memories once were >:-( My one consolation is that we have plenty of quality stills!

Finally, the website will be down from the evening of 11/16 to 11/26 as the computer will be travelling with us to PA.

No comments: