Monday, March 9, 2009

1st Quarter 2009

Well I am now the most delinquent blogger of all our little crew. The Rishes and Richers made it through child number two without a glitch and I have not done anything since Sarah has been born. Oh well. Here is just a load of pictures and video. I am noticing that Nicole has been blogging, so some of these pictures will be duplicates. Enjoy!

Sarah's Birth
Because I put this to music, YouTube deletes the audio portion of this file which makes it lame. So download it here and play it in itunes or on your iPod. It shoulnt take very long. If you forgot your login info, call me or send me an email.

Rachel's Birthday


Rachel Feeds Sarah


Sarah Talking


Pictures

2 comments:

Jessica Mike said...

Hey, what about my visit?!!! I want to be on your blog!!!!

Jessica Mike said...

How do I download these photos?