Monday, May 4, 2009

You never know what your kids will learn in Pre School

This is all video.

This first section shows off Rachel's new found love for acrobatics. She has been doing this for days. She just comes into my office and flips away.









The next section comes from this new trick she learned in school. She loves to make this clicking sound and loves teaching us how to do it. Although I feel like I know how to click with the best of them, however Rachel continues to instruct me. I suppose there is always room for improvement.



2 comments:

Jessica Mike said...

She is something else, isn't she?!!! Who knows what she will grow up to be? An actress? A teacher? An acrobat? A singer? LOL.

Erin Richer said...

...a circus act...?



Unbelievably precious. She's a frickin' beauty queen! She's gorgeous!