Sunday, January 27, 2008

January Videos

OK folks, apparently I am going to err on the side of posting too much video vs not enough. Does anyone know if there is a limit to how much space I can use? Anyway, this first one Nicole took on Rachels actual birthday, not the day she had her party. Apparently Rachel is more entertainint when the viewfinder is twisted so that she can see her self. I say that because it explains why the shots are not always the best. Nicole can not see what she is recording. All in all though its fun to watch.

The next one is one of her reading her kisses book. Seeing as how she says hello to all of you it it, I felt I needed to included it.

1 comment:

Erin Richer said...

I always felt free to say that Jeff and I have our hands full. I see now that I have no right to say such things. Hannah and Ben...??? Easy Day.