Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby Pics

I have been criticized by the ladies at work for my perceived lack of enthusiasm about my next child due to the fact that we have not decided on a name for the Baby. I find it hard to name a second baby of the same sex for several reasons which do not need to be discussed here. However I am sure I will add fuel to the fire becuase these pictures are just making it on our blog. Let it be known that months ago I gave these to Pat to ask him scan them in for me. He did a great job getting the electronic versions to me, but I thought I might be able to get better quality scans from a different scanner. So the delay was really in me getting the originals back. I just kept forgetting to ask, then the Ranks and Hagertys had a few misses on the hand off. Finally I got my hands on them this week and immediately got them scanned. Now you can see what our new baby looked like about ummmmm 3-4 months ago. Enjoy!

Download

No comments: