Thursday, December 25, 2008

Update

Yesterday: We built a rockin snow man with a slide on the back. It was PERFECT snow for packing, and we had cocoa.

Christmas Eve: My mom started puking.
Christmas: Nicole is going south. We are waiting for her to blow chunks at any minutes. We did have fun opening gifts this morning. We were able to Skype Jeff in from Okinawa this morning so that was really nice.

Puke toll from before I came: Erin, Hannah and Ben
Puke toll since I have been home. Dad, Rachel, Mom, and we are waitig for Nicole.
I am trying to be as useful as I can before I go down hill.

And...Currently we are watching the movie Burned After Reading. Don't rent it.

2 comments:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

The Christmas outfits are very cute! We hope everyone feels better soon. Puking is no fun! We missed you today - Lydia mentioned wanting to have another Christmas with Rachel. Looks like y'all had a white Christmas there - it was sersiouly white here! We probably got 2" today! So fun! EVERYONE - feel better soon! <>< JBLMR

Alli Hintz said...

Merry Christmas you guys! Sorry you're family is all sick! I pray you don't get it Nicole, and Bruce for that matter. And especially little Sarah! Your snowman looks like fun!

Love you guys!
Alli